The Sma Project
about me. chatterbox. previous posts. archives. links. home.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006

`gotong-royong`


hey =) i'm back. hrmm got the wireless up the next day (from the last entry) but been kinda busy. it's been a productive day (kinda, in a way) cos got some of my own stuff done. so what happened today? wanted to sleep in a bit this morn cos really tired the nite before, but mom woke me up .. called bout smth bout my passport n getting a visa.. hrmm. a lil foggy bout tht, but sounds important now =P tried to sleep after tht, but only for bout an hr more, then got up. had the sudden desire to sweep my room! haha. not like me! (reminds me of those pics describing gotong-royong in my old bm book. only there was no one to gotong-royong with) swept, swept, then cleaned the bathroom =D showered, then i pergi-ed to coll to get stuff for orientation mon. classes.. it'll be good to have a schedule again =) settled it n finally got to have breakfast/lunch! =D (was bout 3.45 then. was so eager to clean my room i forgot breakfast n lunch =P my stomache reminded me). went home after n read some chapters of a book. told myself i'd start on tht calculus book, but the novel was more attractive. suddenly realised michelle was fetching me in bout an hr n i was kinda zombie-ing by then (what's zombie in bm?) . slept a bit, but felt a lil troubled bout not keeping my promise, so got up n read a lil of tht calculus. managed one page then had to go. went to church to help reorganise/clean up. quite alot of ppl turned up n got lots done. now tht's gotong-royong. hehe. hrmm suddenly i feel tired of talking bout my day. feels kinda pointless now. haha. k, well i'll take it as a sign i should end now. nites =)

ann-nyee
12:51 AM

|
______________