The Sma Project
about me. chatterbox. previous posts. archives. links. home.
Sunday, August 06, 2006

thanks pa


wow. my blog is so dead right now =P been pretty caught up with stuff i needed to catch up with.. hrmm this is just gonna be a quick entry. my dad got me a new com =) really wasnt expecting it, but yeah, i got it yesterday n spose to transfer all my stuff over n give him back the old one by tonite.. so this is the last time i'll be typing from these keys. just having some probs connecting to the wireless on the new com, so prob wont get internet for a while. tried doing what aaron was saying in the car, but it din work =P darn. doing some quick downloading now. and spring cleaning. my rooms a mess =P kinda combo of after-finals, pre-kuching-packing n post-kuching-unpacking mess. summary : just a mess . thank God tracy isn't here to see it. haha. i promise i'll have it cleaned up before u get here

ann-nyee
5:40 PM

|
______________